ES - New Song Warriors of Elf Sea (long)

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:13:04 PDT 1998

Greetings all I just finished Polishing a peice I wrote after comming home
from Gulf War...Here it is finished

Simone

Warriors Of Elf Sea
By Lady Simone O'Dunlaing

In Ansteorra, the land of the brave.
Where valor is common, and hero’s are made
The Barony of Elf Sea is set in her heart.
Her warriors a breed a part.

(Chorus)
With honor, and valor, and courage of heart.
The warriors of Elf Sea fight on.
Showing a chivalry, no mortal has hand.
The warriors of Elf Sea fight on

The Baroness of Elf Sea, Zara Zena Stands like a Queen.
Her glory and honor, in all can be seen.
And Llywellen our baron’s as true as his word.
As the Warriors of Elf Sea will cheer

(Chorus)

For war they gathered, to fight a good foe.
The outcome of which, no mortal could know.
Led by brave Stella, and Sir Galen the Bright
The Warriors of Elf Sea would fight

(Chorus)

Part of the Central Contingent they rode.
Proudly to battle, Facing their foe
The Warriors of Elf Sea stood in the Heart
As they tore Trimeras apart

(Chorus)

Strengthened by Victory, we rode to their Fort.
Archers and Balista men ready for war.
Facing a foe that would never yield.
Many lay dead on the field

(Chorus)
(change fight to fought this time only)

In Ansteorra, the Land of the Brave
were valor is common, and heroes are made
The Barony of Elf Sea is set in her Heart
Her warriors a breed apart

(Chorus x 2)
Warriors of Elf Sea would fight x3