ES - Defender

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 15:27:53 PST 1998

When I lived in the East and Aethelmarc, a similar comment was made about
documentation. After much discussion, it was determined that perhaps people
need some instruction on what constitutes good documentation. If we consider
holding such a competition, we need to first clearly layout for all
potential participants what we are looking for.

Sindara