ES - Defender

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:12:59 PST 1998

I would like to discuss the topic, BUT NOT AT AN EVENT.  Maybe at a
workshop.  and would it be possible to do this combined with Steppes?
If I want help any of our Elfsea Laurels I know where to find all of
you.  But I don't know the other local Laurels well enough to telephone
them if I have a question.
     Maybe this would be a good summer class, definately after Warlord.

Arabella