ES - Defender

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:23:10 PST 1998

Saying "local Laurels is truely a tricky thing here in the
Steppes/Elfsea area Perhaps if We Scheduled a round robin discusion at
say ..Steppes warlord, Followed shortly after with Pannel discusions in
both Stepps and Elfsea. this brings in the opinions of not only the
peers in the baronies, but from a good portion of the Kingdom as well.
It also provides a stable platform (panel Discusion) to disperse and
diseminate, What our A&S peers are looking for.Eowyn, Riegenleif, What
do you say? I'm willing to help Organize, and I believe a few others are
to. Lets get someting rolling!!!!!!!!!!    ;-)

Ld Darius of the Bells