ES - Family History

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:32:20 PDT 1998

>Ok so since I got left the ball rolling, i might as well submit some
>closure!

Nifty excursion <sniiip>

>Thanks for letting me share this with you. Its not every day you
>finally get to meet someone like this, esp since I never knew my
>grandparents, nor hardly any cousins.

I know something of how you feel.  My family was military and we never
lived in the same region, let alone the same state, as my relatives.  We
visited in the summers, which was incredible.  We have cousins galore,
but most still reside on the East Coast in the New England area.  Once I
attended a family reunion and it was incredible to see the "family
resemblance" in so many people!  My family history stops though with the
crossing of the Atlantic, (at least that is all I know of.)  Supposedly
though, my family still has distant cousins still living in Italy.  My
sister Kelly tracked down some of them I think.  I am glad that you got
to learn more about who your ancestors were.  I think some of us in the
SCA are also looking for a link with our past that we never found in our
families.  Congratulations!

>Vivaine Taarnfalk
>Barony of Elfsea

Allessandre,