ES - Volunteers needed for rapier list mistress

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Sat Apr 25 19:16:38 PDT 1998

Thanks, Ly Rosalia.

The lady you refer to is Caitlin O'Reilleaigh (Jennifer Bunchell).  She, Philip,
and my self are members of the same house hold.  I had sent a copy of the request
to them and Caitlin had already replied.  It would be nice to have a second
though ;)

BTW: does anyone have Philip White's e-mail address?

Daniel