ES - Fool's Revel

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:01:44 PDT 1998

Well, I just checked my mail for the first time in several days (74
messages).  I was just noticing that no one has mentioned Fool's Revel.
Allow me to be the first.

WE HAD A GREAT EVENT!!!!!!!!

For those who missed it, my apologies.  I also feel that David Cade and
his group deserve a round of appluase for autocrating their first (and
hopefully not their last) successful event.  It is also wonderful to
know that even though this event does not cost the barony very much and
the event is not designed to make money, that the people of this Barony
contributed enough to cover the biggest cost which is the site.
Yes prizes were given out during the court, however I had to translate
the names of the winners through Galen's thick accent so I do not
remember all the winners names.  If anyone else does, please help me.  I
can say CONGRADULATIONS to all who entered.  (Remember, desert recipes
can be posted here.)

One last note.   I challenged everyone present to help make this event a
perment part of our Barony.  I now extend this challenge to all as this
event is also a way to help new people join our group.

				The Fool in service (and Still laughing)
				Raimond George de Mora