ES - Fw: Saturday Fighter practice

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Tue Apr 7 15:45:14 PDT 1998

Hi all...It's that time again...time for Axel's,

"NON SWORD AND SHIELD FIGHTER PRACTICE"

That's right, if you want to practice your non-sword
and shield weapon skills drop on by. Fighter Practice
begins at 14:00 (that's 02:00 PM for you miltary time
challanged types), Saturday the 11th of April at Bradford
Park in Cedar Hill. (Note: this is not the same place that
the Bop-til-ya-drop took place)

Directions:

>From Elfsea (Arlington and points West) Take I-20 East.
>From Steppes (Dallas,Desoto and points East) Take I-20 West.
Take the FM1382 Exit (Cedar Hill/Grand Praire Exit) off I-20.
Take FM1382 toward Cedar Hill to North Clark Road
If you reach Hwy 67 you have gone to far
(Hengist, you should be real familiar with FM1382 [inside Joke!])
Turn left on North Clark road and go up the hill
Turn left at Wintergreen Road (Just beyond the closed supermaket)
Bradford park will be on your right..You'll see a pond and Gazibo.
That's where we will be.

See ya there...

      Axel