ES - Courtesy & Other Things

willow l herbert jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Apr 29 21:57:16 PDT 1998

Hi this is Duchess Willow,
Pick one that goes with what you are doing. If you want to ask me a
question about art it is alright to address me as MIstress.  If I am
functioning as a Countess of Atenvelt you can  call me Countess. When I
go to Atenvelt I get announced as Her Grace, Countess Willow de Wisp.
That drives people crazy. The only I ask if when I have fallen into a mud
puddle don't look down at me and say "Your Grace?"