ES - Eloquence (was Tonight - No A/C!!)

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:01:17 PDT 1998

>Our Baroness does not sweat. That is the kiss of dew that has placed
>itself on her brow to let her grateful populace know their Baroness
>has been working for them.
>
>Well, maybe that is a *little* bit much.
>
>Caelin of Threlkeld

Unto Caelin of Threlkeld,

Although I cannot speak for our Baroness, I will admit that such
sentiments would have me won over.  In fact, you may ask my husband with
what words he fair won my heart.  In such letters and poems he wrought
from his heart the very muse of fire Chorus wishes in Henry V. He made
love to me before we had so much as kissed.

I hope you carry on your eloquence and that it brings you much joy and
word fame.  Ah!  Such charm and eloquence!

Sincerely,

Allessandre Desiderio
Happy citizen of Elfsea