ES - Judging

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Thu Apr 30 10:59:06 PDT 1998

Judging for the Frugal Costuming Competition is scheduled for 2 PM.

The schedule says to hand in entries starting at 9:30, but it's very unlikely that I'll be set up before 10:00.  I can only do my best.

Eowyn & Reginlief - My apologies, Mistresses, for mixing up who won in what year.  And my thanks to both of you for being willing to judge.  Mistress Rondinella has also agreed to judge, which means that I'll be around to guard your privacy & pour your drinks.  Also if anyone cancels, I'm available as an alternate.  Let's just hope that their Majesties don't schedule the Laurel's Circle at the same time.

My thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to contribute to the basket.  It won't actually be awarded until evening court, so just find me some time during the day and throw things at me.  (Wheee!)  (Could be fun!!)

In Service,
Jeanmaire