ES - Gothic War

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:00:01 PDT 1998

IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Remember we are cooking for SEVEN meals.  Gilli is charging $15 for 4
meals.  We are going to be on Gothic War site for a whole extra day -
three more meals than that.

Besides we haven't decided what we going to cook anyway.  Sure if you
want to only eat cereal and sandwiches the whole weekend you can eat
cheaper.

How much do you spend feeding Tor and yourself for the weekend?  How
much did you and the Laurels spend on Breakfast at Steppes Warlord?  I
guarentee you I spent more than you did for dinner on Saturday evening.

If someone else wants to do the co-ordinating I'd be happy to step
aside.   - Arabella

Mommie Dearest,  hehehheehe