ES - Elfsea Defender

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:13:36 PDT 1998

Greetings,
Ok the push is on, I'm in Defender mode now!!!
     We had a teriffic event this last weekend, I had a great time.
Thanks go to Mara and Afan they did a great job.  I have a great example
to follow.
     We now look forward to the biggest event in the year and in our
history as a Barony,the 20th Anniversary of Elfsea Defender.  There will
be an emergency discussion AFTER Moot for problem solving, brain
storming, and idea making.  The items which need to be discussed can't
wait till our regular business meeting with only two months till the
event.
     Mistress Stella, our Seneschale and great knowlegable, fearless,
creative, and experienced leader (I hate springing last minute details
on her, thought I'd at least butter her up a little) will announce where
the meeting will be at Moot.  I welcome all to come and add your ideas.
     If you are planning to sponsor a Culture Camp I also need to hear
from you as well.  See you Tuesday.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Steward, Elfsea Defender AS XXXIII (September, 1998)
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com