ES - principals of war

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Dec 24 11:41:31 PST 1998

Greetings all and Happy Holidays,

This topic is somewhat related to my job.

Secondary efforts are sometimes called supportting attack.  These
supportting attacks are designed to complament the main effort.  Typically
in the real world supportting attacks do not have as much arty, air, or
other slice element support as the main attack.

The real world military practice these things on a regular basis.  And when
Sadly Insain is behaving himself they use simulations to dipict combat and
the coordination required to carry it out.

They use simulations are used to train the leaders in how to conduct the
battles.  They work in the real world and I think we could use them as well.

If you would like to know more on how we could use simulations, let me know.

Gilli
Mundanly an instructor at the III Corps Battle Simulation Center at Fort
Hood TX.