ES - Party

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Sun Dec 27 07:06:15 PST 1998

I would like to thank all who attended my Crandallmas party and
to say what a wonderful time that I had. You do not know what a
special feeling living in Elfsea has given me. The people here
and the new friends that I have made make Xene's statement so
true. "Life is Good in Elfsea"

Crandall

p.s. To all those who missed this great fellowship, please make
some time to visit with your friends. They can be so special, and
at times we forget that it can be cut short so suddenly.
And passing on the stories and experiences can be so much fun. As
can creating new ones.

Thank you again.

pcp