ES - Party

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 10:32:00 PST 1998

>Crandall
>
>p.s. To all those who missed this great fellowship, please make
>some time to visit with your friends. They can be so special, and
>at times we forget that it can be cut short so suddenly.
>And passing on the stories and experiences can be so much fun. As
>can creating new ones.

Galen and I were sorry to miss the Crandalmas party, but we have family
in San Antonio.  We hope to visit with everyone between now and Steppes
Twelfth Night Party.  We will have Chris with us and plan to be at
Arabella's New Year's party too.  I hope everyone has had a Merry
Christmas.  We'll be back in Elfsea on Monday.  Love to you all!

Allessandre