ES - Fw: Arlington Animal Shelter

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:39:13 PST 1998

>This is so cool, that perhaps some good can come out of my disaster.
>
>BTW, the new dog, Snowball, is doing quite well.  Zandar is being
absolutely spastic about having a playmate, so I have to keep them separate
for the most part.  Snowball needs to recover from his surgery.

>He is so cute, and looks like a baby harp seal with big brown eyes and
white fur.  Yes, I have another white dog....

Cool, I'm Glad to here everything is working out well, would love to meet
snowball
when he recovers from his ordeal

Simone