ES - Fw: Arlington Animal Shelter

CaptnAnn CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Tue Jan 13 23:38:31 PST 1998

Zarazina --

I agree with everything written in your letter for the Arlington Animal
Shelter.  Who knows how many times a similar incident has occured...  I hope
they get everything they deserve for not only their lack of vision and
incompetency, but also for their cold attitude.  In short, and as a devout
animal lover, I am irritated.

Please note that I am posting your letter and situation publically in the
animal areas on AOL and the internet, in warning to others.  I also suggest
you post it to all public boards (including the Ansteorran list) to let good,
honest folks know if they are considering going that particular shelter, to be
wary.

Lady Anne Cormac