ES - Fw: Arlington Animal Shelter

Jan Nowlan nowlanj at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 7 08:35:47 PST 1998

O00Opss!  My apologies....

There is a co-work in the office that is looking for a kitten (young cat) for
his 8 yr.old daughter,  she had requested it for X-mas.  I thought the info.
might help in their quest.  Needless to say I replied to the WRONG email
address.

Thanks Simone for the info. !

Muirgein

                      " If your contribution has been vital there will always
be  somebody  to pick
                                                up where you left off, and
that  will be your claim to immortality." -Walter Gropius.

T/L  8/ 522-5702
   (817) 962-5702
   Fax:  8/ 522-5677
   (817) 962-5677

nowlanj at us.ibm.com

owner-elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG on 01/06/98 08:18:26 AM
Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG @ internet