ES - Fw: Arlington Animal Shelter

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:44:55 PST 1998

>O00Opss!  My apologies....
>
>There is a co-work in the office that is looking for a kitten (young cat)
for
>his 8 yr.old daughter,  she had requested it for X-mas.  I thought the
info.
>might help in their quest.  Needless to say I replied to the WRONG email
>address.
>
>Thanks Simone for the info. !
>
>Muirgein

I have at the house right now an 8week old kitten needing shots
a 10 week old kitten needing shots

and a cupple 4 month old kitten first run of shots done and there box
trained

call me 817-275-6995 if your friend would like to look at them before the
Pet adoption..if they get them durring the week there free

Margie