ES - SCA: Pictures of culture camps from Defender?

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 14 16:46:56 PST 1998

Arabella has some in the Historian's file.  I may have one or two
of the Chivalric Camp from Defender in '96.

- Galen

Alan J. Boertjens wrote:

> About a month ago I posted this question, but am no closer to finding
> any pictures of the culture camps from Defender.
>
> > Does anyone have pictures of the culture camps from Defender?
> > I have a photo album that I have been putting together for some time
> > for demo purposes and I think pictures from the culture camps would
> > be a nice addition.  I am, of course, willing to cover all costs for
> > getting copies of said pictures.
>
> If anyone knows of gentle off this listserv that has some pictures,
> could you forward this request to them and have them contact me.
>
> Yours in service to The Dream,
>
> ~Ld.Johan Bjornsson
>  (mka Alan Boertjens)
>  (H)972.315.4071
>  (W)972.462.3868

pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job
of the Government to rein in people's rights."
-- President Clinton, May 1994, MTV's "Enough is Enough."