ES - SCA: Pictures of culture camps from Defender?

Ralph L Anthony thedesertplayers at juno.com
Wed Jan 14 18:00:45 PST 1998

Lord Johan,

Did you not get my response???  I was co-coordinator for the Middle
Eastern Camp at  Defender and I have two REALLY neat pictures, and a
couple of pretty good ones.  One is of Lord Hakon warping a loom, the
other is of his lady wife, Lady Zahara in her "ladies pavilion".  Please
tell me where we can meet next, or list your snail mail adddress and I
will send them to you, no charge

Lady Daungerous dhe Ruadh