ES - fighters! Take note!

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 14 09:00:34 PST 1998

Sir Axel asked me to post this to the Elfsea website; while
we're waiting for that to happen (I'm currently experiencing
server troubles), I'm posting this to the Elfsea, Central Region
and Ansteorra Armored Combat mailing lists.  For those outside
the DFW metroplex, this is just west of Dallas, off I-20.

- Galen

        WHERE:   Crawford Park, Cedar Hill, TX

        WHEN:    7 Feb 1998 (Site Opens 12:00)
                            (Tourney begins 13:00)
                            (Site Closes 18:00)

        COST:    We don't need no stinkin cost, it free!!!

        A tourney for all you fighters that never seem to get enough
        fighting at a heavy weapons tourney.

        1st Prize wil be a bottle of House Tavassalama Irish Creme.
        Prizes will also be awarded to the top 5 runner ups, as well
        as last place and best death.

        The tourney will have no feast, no arts competition, no light
        weapons, however departing from the normal model we will have
        bathrooms this time. You can expect 4 solid hours of fighting.
        The rules are 2 points if you win, 1 point if you lose, extra
        points can be awarded if the marshall sees an especially neat
        move. At the end of 4 hours the person with the most points
        wins. Hopefully if the line waiting to fight is longer than 5
        people, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lists will be opened as needed.

        DIRECTIONS: Find your best route to I-20 exit 274 (FM 1382)
                    Take FM 1382 toward Cedar Hill for appox 5.7 miles
                    Turn right at Strauss Road
                    Turn right into Crawford Park (You're there)
                    The tourney should be on the right on the soccer
                    fields

            See ya there.....

                      AXEL (the autocrat, MKA Wayne Remes 972-291-8286

--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job