ES - SCA: Pictures of culture camps from Defender?

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Wed Jan 14 16:39:27 PST 1998

About a month ago I posted this question, but am no closer to finding
any pictures of the culture camps from Defender.

> Does anyone have pictures of the culture camps from Defender?
> I have a photo album that I have been putting together for some time
> for demo purposes and I think pictures from the culture camps would
> be a nice addition.  I am, of course, willing to cover all costs for
> getting copies of said pictures.

If anyone knows of gentle off this listserv that has some pictures,
could you forward this request to them and have them contact me.

Yours in service to The Dream,

~Ld.Johan Bjornsson
 (mka Alan Boertjens)
 (H)972.315.4071