ES - Video Madness Aftermath

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Mon Jul 6 09:06:40 PDT 1998

Well, the party's over and we want to thank everyone who came and contributed to the fun.  We especially want to thank Arabella and Fergus for bringing their gas grill and operating it for everyone.  At one point Axel counted 28 people, not including any children, making this the Maddest Video Party ever.  Thanks also to Mistress Rondinella for staying sane with too many students in her bobbin lace class.  I overheard one student saying "It's lumpy, but it's lace and it's mine."  The fighter practice on Sunday went quite well, and the pool party was a complete success.  All the watermelon was eaten and Aldric almost got the lifeguard wet with his cannonball.  Better luck next year.

Now for the Lost & Found list:
a.. One bag of video tapes, including Flesh & Blood, Heavy Metal, Conan, etc. in an Academy bag.
    b.. One green and gold Alan pen.  Looks expensive!
    c.. One bag containing Snackwell Cookies & 2 Healthy Choice popcorn packets.
    There are other things, but we already know who they belong to.  That's it for now, but stay tuned for further postings as we continue to dig out.

Tired but content,
Axel & Jeanmaire