ES - Re: ESP - It's been Great

doug turnage wolf77777 at juno.com
Sun Jul 5 16:25:11 PDT 1998

Syr Axel

                   I am sad to see you leave this barony that you called
home for awhile. It seems that your road travels to a different place
that you once called home and will soon call upon again. I would like to
recount some of the last four and half years.

First sighting of Axel ------glavie to the head
Second sighting------------glavie to the ribs
Third sighting----------------butt spike to the leg
Fourth sighting--------------butt spike to the face

And this was all in the first minute I knew  Axel

Fifth sighting----------------none,had to get helm pried off of my face

Axel it has been a great deal of fun to fight against you and even more
fun to fight on your side. I could write many paragraphs praising you but
I think one word sums it up
FRIEND !!

I wish you and your family well,go and be happy. You are welcome in my
home anytime.

                                                          Airaklee Wolf

p.s. see you at the first Gulfwar in the next millennium