ES - Water for Warlord

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:04:13 PDT 1998

I feel I should pass on some info.  I spoke with Chief Jameson with the
Burleson Volunteer Fire Department.  They will be bringing their water
truck at 8:00 am Saturday morning to fill up any baby pools we might
have to soak feet or sit in.  This is NOT DRINKABLE WATER, only for
external use only.  The Byzantine foot bath will be filled and I was
told that Lova will have small pools for the kids.  Since the showers
and misty forest have been x'ed it might be a really good idea to have a
few other pools to help with body cooling.  I can bring my solar shower
bag we can fill with cold water for a shower if someone wants to use it.
See you all tomorrow - Arabella