ES - Warlord Water Help Re: Water barrels

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Thu Jul 30 16:52:40 PDT 1998

Two have spigots, four do not.  I expected to distribute via the spigoted
ones and refill them when empty by a siphon from the others. Your pumps are
probably much better than my hose siphon and possibly than the spigots.
Please bring them.

It looks like the Baron/Baroness will pull the flat-bed trailer I borrowed
with the water barrels and ice chests.

This does not mean that everyone who can should not bring water.  We have
about 300 gallons and may have up to 300 people there.  Each person should
drink at least a gallon a day plus cooking and cleaning water. Many of the
attendees will not receive notice of the "bring your own water", so they may
not bring much, if any.  If we run out, we can make a trip to the nearest
available water (my house, if necessary) and refill sometime Saturday.

If you can, please bring some ice also.

In service,
Caelin