ES - medieval talents (fwd)

windell gibson draeco at swbell.net
Thu Jul 2 12:41:50 PDT 1998

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU wrote:

> [...]
My mundane name is Barb Howard, my SCA name is Viscountess Katherine
Mariana O'Malley.  I am a Minister of the Universal Life Church
originally out of California.  I am not exactly sure what kind of
wedding you (they) want but more than likely I can assist.  If you wish
to discuss this my phone # is 972-907-2606.  I can be reached most any
time, preferred not before 8:00am.lol  Thank you, Barb Howard
PS.  I have been in the SCA for 9 years.  I live in Dallas area.