ES - medieval talents (fwd)

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Thu Jul 2 16:07:49 PDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:04:32 CDT
From: nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
To: elfsea at ansteorra.com
Subject: medieval talents (fwd)

Greetings all!
This wonderfull couple sent me this message, and I am affraid that I
personally know  nothing to help them with.  Could someone please contact
them and help them with their wedding plans.  As I know that there are
several of you all that play beautifully and probably could help the
family and friends with garb.  It sounds like a beautiful chance to get
new members!

In service (or at least trying)
Aurelia Yvernea of Three Bridges