ES - camp guild lines @ Defender

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:27:38 PDT 1998

Ladies,
    Here is the corrected letter.  I would like to send it ASAP to the
following people: Reginleif, Pendarian (sp), and Simone.  And to several
others who might be interested in hosting a culture camp;  Duchess
Willow, the Desert Dancers, and Eilidh mentioned the Celtic Camp. Let me
know if you have additions or changes so I can get on with it.  Thank
you in advance for your time, I know you are both very busy ladies.

Arabella