ES - Hello

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Thu Jun 25 08:53:44 PDT 1998

Hello!

Just wanted to touch base with you.  I hope everything is doing well.
I'm still here in San Antonio.  I've restarted my job search so if you
hear of any opportunity keep me in mind.

Last weekend was hard for me.  We have finally went though and sorted
most of my dad's tools.  My Mom is getting first pick but she can't
handle the bigger power tools.  So I'm keeping most of his wood working
tools.  He has some other tools left over from when he built factories.
Most of which, I don't have any need for.  My bother-in-law gets his
choice next and then we will sale off the rest.

I was hoping to be done with this week.  I would like to go back to
Dallas to see friends and see my junk. I'm paying rent for my apartment
that's now basically a very overpriced storage room.  My dad died the
day after I signed a six-month lease.

Well I gotta run.  I hope to see you all when I get back in Elfsea.

Until then, keep cool.
Daniel