ES - Virus ALERT

JSHAW3412 at AOL.com JSHAW3412 at AOL.com
Thu Jun 25 22:35:12 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/25/98 10:41:34 PM Central Daylight Time, msaroff at pca.net
writes:

<< This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have some fun.

 The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
 Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
 satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
 Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

This is cute real cute.  I have not laughted so hard in a long time. Remind me
not to be left alone with you tho. Especially if you have Cool Whip in your
hand. And I am married.