ES - Fwd: ANST - SCA weapons and the law (long)

breee at juno.com breee at juno.com
Sun Jun 21 01:58:47 PDT 1998

>Subject: ANST - SCA weapons and the law (long)

All I wanted was something cute to eat with?   But I do question this
now?
Would this include a dancers sword?  Even with the handle turned
backwards?  As a weapon I would think any person knowing anything about
swords would be laughing too hard to take me as a serious competitor!
I think the locked box is a nice idea not only for transporting, but also
for storing things at an event so they won't mysteriously dissapear.
I have to ask.......
Could a long bag with a lock on it also be used to make it legal to
carry?

bree~