ES - Feast

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Mon May 4 08:38:32 PDT 1998

I just want to say that I've been in the SCA since Pennsic IV, and I have very seldom had a feast that was so delicious, so timely, and so well served.  I and my stomach would like to thank Mistress Reginlief and her staff for being so dedicated, so talented, and so hard working.
                                                            Vivant!

                                                            Mistress Jeanmaire