ES - Miniature Persian Illuminations

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun May 10 21:25:35 PDT 1998

When I lived in the East Kingdom I had the wonderful opportunity to see the
MET's collection of Persian miniatures. They had a book of those miniatures
which I have in my home library. I also have 3 books from Uzbeckistan that
have Persian, Indian and some other middle eastern miniatures. If anyone
would like to see these books, give me a call. You can come over to the
house.

Sindara