ES - Baronial Camp @ Warlord/Food

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Tue May 12 00:25:28 PDT 1998

Greetings, Elfsea,

Arabella said something like:

Greetings o Great Barony,
     What great meals we will have!!!!!! Ok a posting on our decisions
of last night.

I understood that Llywelyn and I will be providing a lunch spread at the Baronial Pavillion, especially for the fighters, on Saturday.  I figure we will serve around 12:30-1:00 PM.

Sandwich makings, fruit, drinks, chips, etc. will be provided for about 30 people.

Yes, I woke up during the night and have been cramming for Finals. Yechhhh.  I'm trying to memorize the countries and capitals of South and Central America.

Your Baroness,

Zara Zina