ES - Sunday, Sunday, Sunday or Wednesday, Wednesday

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed May 13 15:27:17 PDT 1998

Jan Nowlan wrote:

> Oh Mighty & Great Hengist...  :)
>
> Just curious, Now that you are Knight's Marshall have you knowledge of
> anyone with sword hilts or baskets and or shiels baskets for sale?
> Hopefully someone would have these things available during one of these
> nights at Fighter Practice.  Is this something you may be able to
> arrange?   PLEASE?!  Let me know as to pass along the info.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Muirgein

Roger Redhand has been a regular at fighter practice, and travels
with basket hilts, shield baskets and knee & elbow cops ready for
sale.  I don't have his number, but fighter practice is tonight...

BTW, the Weather Channel website calls this overcast "haze",
and doesn't mention a possibilty of rain.  I haven't heard
the weather on the radio today.

- Galen