ES - Are we welcoming enough?

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 22:20:12 PDT 1998

>>White Wolf wrote:
>>>
>>>    I am glad some of you feel this way because I am thinking of
>joining
>>> and would be very much discouraged if I felt 'out' in an event,
>whether
>>> because I was new or not.. But then again it isn't only the
>>> responsibility of the Barony or SCA, the individual themselves need
>>> be somewhat outgoing atleast.
>>>
>>>        WhiteWolf
>>>

>>Whitewolf are you from another kingdom or just new to all of it?  bye
>>barb

>I am new to all of it....
>
>     WW

As the Chronicler of the Barony of Elfsea I would really like the
opportunity to meet you.  Where in the metroplex do you live, come to
think of it do you live on Dallas-Fort Worth?  We have regular meetings
in which we play our game.  This forum is only for communicating and not
really how we conduct our historical recreation.  May I send you some
information via snail mail about our Society and when we have events,
guild meetings, fighter practices etc?

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra