ES - Are we welcoming enough?

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 17:30:56 PDT 1998

Wolf have you been to one of our fighter practices?  They are held on
Wednesday evening at 7:00 p.m. at Randol Mill Park and Sunday afternoon
at 2:00 p.m.  I don't usually go to fighter practice on Wednesday but
Hengist, Vivaine, Galen and a few others do.  If you post your
intentions to go to fighter practice I'm sure the fighters would love to
meet you as well.
     I am forwarding your address to our hospitaler, she will send you
all the newcomers information and I will send you our latest newsletter
tomorrow.  I hope it answers all your questions, and you can always post
here for your question as well.

Arabella