ES - Laurel Info

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 08:57:42 PDT 1998

Great I'd love it.  Tell them on the e-mail list that us new folks are
interested the areas they specialize in and if they are interested in
teaching newcomers.  I will not include anyone who is not interested in
recieving calls.  I'm picturing names, addresses, phone and e-mail
number. Then listing the areas they know the best or are at least
interested in.  I will e-mail each individually so they can add what
they wish to appear on the printed list.
Thanks - Arabella