ES - Laurel Info

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Thu May 28 09:43:05 PDT 1998

> From:          "Arabella de Montacute" <ladyarabella at hotmail.com>
> Date:          Thu, 28 May 1998 08:07:35 PDT

During this summer I'll  be contacting the other Laurels in the
metroplex and asking them if the want to participate on a printed
list.  Could you provide me with a phone list so I may contact
people.  I think including masters and mistresses from Steppes
would also be a good idea.

> Arabella

Arabella - the Laurels already have this info.  If you would like, I
will contact the Laurels list and see if they wouldn't mind us
putting out a reprint of just the local Laurels.  No sense
reinventing the wheel.  It is updated continuously.  You might endup
having to make phone calls to some of them, if they don't have e-mail
access.

In service

Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra  (Fort Worth, Texas)
Central Regional Seneschal
e-mail:  Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
office phone:  (817) 264-4384
home phone:    (817) 460-1539