ES - Private Mailings

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Sun May 31 06:58:39 PDT 1998

Galen:

Really liked your list of Do's and Dont's.  (That can't be spelled right!) Oh, well.

One thing that has occasionally happened to me is that a thread that started out public turned private.  Is there a way to pick out the private address of someone who posted and send a message to just that person?  For instance, if someone wanted to e-mail me privately, how could they get my address from one of my postings on the List?  I think this would be useful info for everyone.

In Service,
Jeanmaire