ES - Private Mailings

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Sun May 31 07:33:56 PDT 1998

I know this was to Sir Galen, but I would like to contribute an answer.  It
depends on your mail reader.  Basically, you need to show the headers.  Then
you will see something that looks like the stuff below.  Look for the
"From:" field.  At the end, it says "On Behalf Of" Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane
Remes [remes at flash.net] (at least when I view it I see the address in
brackets - it does not show in the quote below).

In Eudora, press the Blah, blah button.  In Outlook, double click on the
message title in the upper window.  Otherwise, read the docs on your mail
reader and get it to show headers.

Finally, select "Reply" and overtype the elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG in the "To:"
area with the address you gleaned above.

Caelin