ES - Sunday, Sunday, Sunday or Wednesday, Wednesday

Jan Nowlan muirgein_fe at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 12:46:34 PDT 1998

Oh Mighty & Great Hengist...  :)

Just curious, Now that you are Knight's Marshall have you knowledge of
anyone with sword hilts or baskets and or shiels baskets for sale?
Hopefully someone would have these things available during one of these
nights at Fighter Practice.  Is this something you may be able to
arrange?   PLEASE?!  Let me know as to pass along the info.

Thanks in advance,
Muirgein