ES - If we have to a public place then the event is a failure.

Ladyelyssa at AOL.com Ladyelyssa at AOL.com
Wed Nov 18 18:22:24 PST 1998

Huzzah Your Grace!

             I remember the days you speak of  when people use to travel from
one place to another greeting each other and winding up with one big party.  I
also remember working in Elfsea's tavern many an event, where we would offer
drinks to those who entertained and had gaming table set up for people to
enjoy.  I myself would like to see the community idea surface once again.
Some would be surprised at all the unique and wonderful people that can be met
at a group gathering and the ideas that can be shared as well.  I hope all who
have read your message will take your thoughts too heart.  I miss the days of
old and hope that one day we can have the community feeling once again.
People have become somewhat clickish and that warm fuzzy feeling is hard to
find, especially if you are new.

                                                                  Elyssa

Personal note:  Please let me know when the middle-eastern dance classes start
back up as I would like to start coming.