ES - If we have to a public place then the event is a failure.

Ameline DuBois arich at generich.com
Wed Nov 18 21:38:25 PST 1998

As newcomers, my husband (Armand) and I have felt entirely welcome at every
event we've attended. We have yet to find a group that turned us away or
made us feel out of place. Although, those distributing 'River Water' may
have been too generous. <bleary smile> We thought it important to report our
positive experience in light of the recent concern over hospitality.

Ameline DuBois