ES - Star Trek (A great idea)

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:04:59 PST 1998

I have an update on the information concerning the Star Trek Movie
Plans.  I stopped by the theatre Sunday after fighter practice and spoke
with the Assist. Manager.  She gave me the number to call to speak with
the General Manager.  She indicated that with a group of our size, we
might be able to get a group discount.  No dollar amounts have been
decided yet.  She also told me to call on Dec 7th to finalize any plans.
The times for the show will not be published before then.  What this
means is we will get a 2 day jump on the rest of the paying public at a
discounted rate.  With that said.
If you are uncertain and still deciding, please confirm no later than
Dec 6th at fighter practice.  I should have a dollar amount by then and
will post as soon as available.  I will be collecting your portion at
the Dec 6th Fighter Practice.  If can not make fighter practice, let me
know so other arrangements can be made.  To date (based on unconfirmed
numbers) we have approximately 50 people planning to be there.
Another idea jumped into my mind.  (As scary as that might be.)  Does
anyone want to get together for dinner before?  I know there is an IHOP
right on the corner of I-30 and Eastchase.  I figure we can meet a
couple hours before the start of the show.  This will give us time to
eat and leisurely arrive at the theatre.  As if it needs to be
mentioned, respond if interested.
Raimond