ES - FW: Weisenfeuer Baronial is not moving!!

Todd Marsh todd_marsh at pagenet.com
Thu Sep 3 08:16:46 PDT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From:	Burke McCrory [SMTP:bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us]
Sent:	Thursday, September 03, 1998 9:27 AM
To:	northern at ansteorra.org; central at ansteorra.org
Cc:	barony at ansteorra.org
Subject:	Barony- Weisenfeuer Baronial is not moving!!

I have gotten several calls today from people saying that they have
heard that Wiesenfeuer Baronial Championship this weekend is moveing
or has been cancelled.  This is not true!!  We are still on for this
weekend at the traditional Camp Cimmaron site.  I think that someone
has gotten our event confused with Moonschadowe Guardian which has had
a site change.  If you hear anyone saying that they have heard that
Wiesenfeuer is moving or has been cancelled please correct them.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, OP
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
mka Burke McCrory
email:  burkemc at ionet.net