ES - Elfsea Pics

Sharon P. vivaine at flash.net
Wed Sep 9 05:32:55 PDT 1998

Wow i've been flooded with pictures, more than i imagined..which is a great
thing to me, but not so great to flash.net.

IF you are going to send me more than 3 or 4 pictures, let me know in
advance so i can make arrangements with you to use an ftp site.  I only have
so much space in email and it really clogs up the works for others trying to
send regular mail.

Thanks for those who have sent me pictures...i'll try to get them up this
week.

Just another note....I am in school all this week...i am checking this email
account at night.

Thanks for your support

Vivaine